We offer patients many methods to replace missing teeth but none are as natural and long lasting as dental implants. Single missing teeth can be replaced without grinding down the teeth next to the space. Multiple teeth can be replaced without removing the replacements. There are many alternatives to conventional removable dentures and partials. We offer different methods to help patients stabilize their dentures and not be dependent on denture adhesives. Implants help restore function, prevent teeth from shifting and also prevent bone loss: there is no better way to replace missing teeth. Dr. Owens offers comprehensive treatments, including restoring implants, preparing the bone after extractions and implant placement.
Implant Dentistry Services:
- Implant placement
- Socket Preservation: When a tooth is extracted it is recommended that bone or synthetic bone is placed into the socket to maintain width and height of bone. This helps ensure a proper amount of bone for implant placement.
- Single Tooth Implant Crowns: Much like the crown and bridges made on natural teeth, crown and bridge for dental implants can have impressions taken with our 3M True Definition scanner. Digital impressions take the hassle out of impression taking by eliminating material that causes gaging and improves results leading to more precisely fitting crowns.
- Implant Retained Bridges
- Implant Overdentures (Implants aide in retention or either full or partial dentures)
- Full Mouth Implant Stabilized Prosthetics (removable or not)
- Here are some links to sites with useful information about dental implants: